Sunday, August 5, 2007

Sew much fabric, sew little time

I've not been sewing because I am teaching Faith Formation at church next week. It's like Vacation Bible School, only I'm Catholic, so we call it Faith Formation. I'll be teaching fourth graders. I've been getting ready. After that, I have three weeks until school starts, and I plan to sew up a storm!

5K update: I am doing 30 minutes on the elliptical machine now, covering 2.25 miles. That's about a 13 minute mile. Bad news, though. I didn't exercise Thursday or Saturday. I was busy with other things, but that's how it starts. One day slips into two, then a week.

During Faith Formation week, my goal is to work out at least three times. That seems like a realistic goal. I'll report my stats. There, now I have to be accountable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's the update on your stats?

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV